728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    How mavwealth Scammed me

    MAVWEALTH SCAM REVIEW

    I welcome you to this my page, am Ajiboye Adeyemo, an internet marketer. You are probably here to know if mavwealth dot com is Real  or Scam, so sit back and read my review about the company.
    This is what they claim to be:
    ‘Mavwealth is number one reverse auction website where you can win free bitcoins.  Do online bidding, place unique bid to earn free bitcoins’

    Is  Mavwealth a Scam?

    Before I write a review about a company or business, I personally put some bucks and decide to follow them up, either to see what they are doing differently or their plans. But in this case of mavwealth, I decided never to put my money. The reason is these, few months ago onegoldzone and onefxzone scammed my team and I of over $10,000.   

    Now what is onegoldzone and onefxzone? They claim to operate in forex and gold, I met a lady on facebook which claimed to be a residence of Malaysia, and after some days we are friends, she introduced onefxzone to me and I rejected the offer instantly when I check their business plans but after sometimes later she started disturbing me to give it a trial, so I decided to put some money, because am a great network marketer I decided to build a team of over 200 affiliate members around the business, eventually we all lost our money.

    Now, you will be wondering how my story relates to mavwealth, now this what happen after, when I discovered that onefxzone and onegoldzone refused to pay me and my team, I decided to contact my upline which I don’t want to mention her name, when I keep asking her why refused to pay, herself and and her upline blocked me on facebook, because she is part of the people who have that scam website ( I guess) And that was the end of our over $10,000.

    Then after about two months later, she opened the block button and started to be friend with me again and apologized for what happened and claimed that she never blocked me. To my surprised she started sharing another business called mavwealth, I told her no no no. she pester me again and my no will always be no. I now observed that all the leaders in that onefxzone and onegoldzone who blocked me, all Video testimonies on mavwealth dot com website are fake.


    Conclusion
    I think with this my life experience you can make a decision either to use your money for better thing or let mavwealth take away your hard earned.

    Recommendation
    If you are looking for a business to do please read
    WARREN BUFFETT INVESTING STRATEGY( the richest investor)  and  an example of the one you can start

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: How mavwealth Scammed me Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Make Money
    Scroll to Top